Starbucks Gingerbread Latte copy
1-2 shots espresso and very strong (fresh) coffee
8 ounces milk, steamed (with a little foam) (if you do not have a steamer, you can make foam with a hand whip.
Add a tablespoon of gingerbread syrup either by making it yourself as I have shown you in the previous entry or by purchasing a like product that I also listed for you in the previous post.
Pour the syrup into a mug and add the espresso and then the milk. You can top with whipped cream if you so desire but do not forget to sprinkle a bit of nutmeg on top the foam or topping to make it just right. Comparable to
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008