Maxwell House Coffee
Have you noticed (not that I drink too much common coffees) that Maxwell House brand seems to be all but disappearing from supermarket shelves? I don’t know if it has had anything to do with Katrina or not but I’ve noticed a steady decline in the Maxwell House stock from more than just a couple of stores! How odd is that?
Are they taking a nose-dive? Folgers is still present and strong but that blue can is slowing fading away. I never liked it anyway but it is sort of sad to see a product that has been around for ages, take the back entrance out.
NOTE: comments have been completely banned for a while. I was getting near 1000 spam posts a day. I had to do something. If you wish to comment, please use the contact form and if it is not spam, I will be happy to post it to the appropriate subject. Thanks!
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007