Maxwell House has come out with a new roast. It is the Dark Roast and I wanted to do a quick post about it since I have really never been a fan of Maxwell House.
Since they’ve started using Arabica beans for their coffees it has become much better. The newest addition to their line-up is really pretty good.
When first opened it has a nice bold aroma and rich taste. No bitterness and rather smooth. I have noticed that it tends to lose a bit of the fresh scent fairly quick so if you try it out, hurry up and drink it. 😉
Right now, I have been getting their large canisters for $6.00 each. Can’t beat that with a stick.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008