Audrey’s Holiday Peppermint Mocha
1 espresso shot
1 square (1 oz.) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1/2 tsp. x-fine sugar is desired… taste first for sweetness
3/4 cup steamed or hot half and half
1/2 tsp. peppermint syrup.
note: do not use extract if you do not have to. It is too bitter and leaves a horrible after taste
1 peppermint stick
POUR espresso into small saucepan. Add chocolate; cook on low heat 5 min. or until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
Add half and half, peppermint syrup and stir until well blended. Garnish each serving with a peppermint stick.
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007