Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffeemaker
Most everyone is aware of the fact that in order to have the freshest, most aromatic coffee, one must have those oils present that you can only get from a fresh grind of coffee beans. Even a less expensive bean can taste better if that oil is present. Sure you can buy a pound of ground coffee and at first it smells really great and that first pot from it taste good too but not like that of fresh ground.
The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Thermal Coffeemaker can give you all that and more. The grinder is incorporated right into the coffeemaker. You’ll find it in the back to the left of the maker. All you need to do is lift the lid and remove the plastic protecting lid and add the beans. It has a heavy stainless steel blade and it will grind the beans perfectly and automatically dispense them to the awaiting basket. The head that dispenses the water over the grounds is better than most you’ll find. It covers the grounds evenly and that makes for a great cup. If you do not want to grind beans you can shut the grinder off and use pre-ground coffee. You’ll find the disable button on the front control panel. A basket is included with your package that is gold in color. I like them because it allows all the oils from the bean to filter into the carafe. Yum yum! Note: you can use paper filters if you prefer.
Another wonderful feature of the Cuisinart Thermal Grind & Brew Coffee Maker is the built in water filter. We have Sulphur water here that comes from our well. Even though we do have a water treatment system in place, I still like the added enjoyment the extra filter brings to our coffee. It’s a charcoal filter and uses an anti-chlorine action. This makes the coffee taste smoother. You do not have to use this filter and can just be removed if you prefer not to. You’ll find this filter in the reservoir. You can find them at places such as Lowes or any Cuisinart dealer. They last about 45 days for me but can last up to 60. They figure that on an average of one (1) pot per day but I make several a day so it doesn’t last as long for me.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008