I know its not a shock, but I love me some coffee!!! I usually like hot coffee in the cold months and cold coffee in the hot months. That’s still true, but lately I’ve been replacing my cold coffee with another yummy frostier version!! OMG, its soooooo good!
Here is my secret to a delicious coffee treat. You’ll need 1.5 cups of chilled coffee, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 small bananas, 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup of half and half and 1 cup of ice cubes. Blend all of that up and you have a tasty treat for two. Of course you might not want to share, you might want all two servings to yourself. I’m not judging!
So what are your favorite summer coffee recipes??? I’d love to try them!
- Kitties and Coffee? Welcome to the Cat Cafe! - May 15, 2016
- Getting Frosty Cold With Coffee - July 1, 2014
- Coffee Flour Anyone? - April 11, 2014
- What Would Happen If Starbucks Had A Bouncer? - March 26, 2014
- Spice Up Your Holidays With Coffee - December 20, 2013
- The Holidays Bring Out the Best in One Starbucks’ Customer - December 19, 2013
- The Perfect Coffee Mug? - December 18, 2013
- We charge extra for rude???? - December 15, 2013
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Can Now Be Authenticated! - August 28, 2013
- Coffee, Your Liver’s New Best Friend - August 21, 2013