Have you seen McDonald’s new website called Unsnobby Coffee? I guess it’s their new campaign focusing on their espresso drinks. I’ve tried a couple and even though (to me) the drinks are not the best I’ve had, they aren’t too bad either and for the price, it is certainly a nice alternative in these unstable economic times.
There is a coupon you can print off while there. You can get a free small one with the purchase of a sandwich, breakfast or lunch. Check it out. It’s a nice looking site.
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008