I created a new drink today and it is oh-so-delicious! I call it Moo-Mango Smoothie. Below, find a photo and the recipe. I hope you try it and if you do, PLEASE post and let me know what you thought of it.
1 package frozen mango chunks
1 c. cold spring water ( any bottled water )
1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you’d like. About 1/4 c.)
3 tb. sugar
1 tb. Lipton’s Mango instant tea mix
1/4 c. cream
Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of ice)
In a personal blender ( regular blenders are fine too) place 5 or 6 frozen chunks of mango in the bottom. Add the espresso. Then add the ice. Pour the water and cream in. Add the sugar, instant tea, and finally, the cream.
Blend until very smooth. You may have to stop the blender and mix it a bit to get it going well. Poor in a glass and add a straw. Enjoy!
© 2005 coffeesage.com
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008