Back Pedal Brew by Middle Fork Roasters (Coffee Review)
This is a Medium Dark Blend of organic coffees. At first blush, there is an intense smokiness that lingers on the palate, producing a subtle bitterness. As the cup cools slightly, the finish rounds out, but the intensity of flavor remains in every sip.
I’d stay away from the cream and sugar on this one, either one will cover the flavor profile the roaster intended. Intense yet smooth.
The flavor is intense enough to hold up a super sticky dessert, but smooth enough to drink before the worst of business meetings.
check this coffee out at http://kaffacoffeeandtea.com/
- Free Coffee at McDonald’s until 09-29-2014 - September 23, 2014
- Starbucks tests 10oz Frappuccino Mini ?? - September 19, 2014
- Kauai Coffee’s Innovative New K-CUP - August 11, 2014
- Colombia Quinchia, Shearwater Coffee Roasters - August 2, 2014
- Guatemala Santa Rosa at 7-Eleven - March 3, 2014
- 7-Eleven’s new $1 Iced Coffee Wednesdays - August 5, 2013
- Can I afford single serve coffee? - February 8, 2012
- Tanzania Peaberry Coffee, CoffeeAM – Coffee Review - December 15, 2011
- Coconut Milk Creamer - September 25, 2011
- KIND Healthy Snacks Adds Two New Flavors - February 17, 2011