Look at that tin! Isn’t that adorable? It looks like a shoe-polish tin. It even has the twist opener. That is neat. But are the mints just as neat? Yes, they are!
Warp Green-T Mints has an energizing blend of Green Tea, Ginseng, and Guarana. Much like the original Warp Mints forumla.
What is Guarana? It is a shrub or small tree in the Sapindaceae family, native to Venezuela and northern Brazil. The seed of the GuaranÃ¡ fruit is a central nervous system stimulant with thermogenic and diuretic properties. Wikipedia version
Ginseng? Ginseng appears to have different origins and meanings. According to the wiki, there seems to be some dispute over the accuracy of the article provided. Decide for yourself by visiting it at: Wikipedia’s version on Ginseng.
All I know is, it seems to work. Small scale anyway. The effect doesn’t last long but we probably didn’t expect it too either. They are quite tasty and pretty to look at. Warp Green-T combines the tart flavor of lemon-lime citrus, with the brisk taste of green tea. The taste is not sour yet not too sweet either.
You get about sixty mints per tin and are about average to other mints in the suck zone. ‘your mouth’.
You can find Warp Mints at several places. Target, Hastings, EZ-Mart, 7-11, GNC, and many other places. The cost varies but usually around $2 bucks. Look for them and buy them. Try em and get a buzz.
I like them!
- Caramel Macchiato a Starbucks Copycat Recipe - September 26, 2008
- Coffee Mug Search For You! - September 23, 2008
- Make a Copy of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - September 9, 2008
- Gingerbread Syrup : Buy It or Make It Yourself - September 9, 2008
- 5 More Delicious Coffee Quotes - September 6, 2008
- Coffee Cubes for Frozen Coffee Drink Recipes - September 3, 2008
- Maxwell House Dark Roast - September 1, 2008
- Sweeping Up The Espresso Beans At Starbucks - August 27, 2008
- Smokers Drink Their Tea and Coffee and Enjoy a Reduced Risk of Stroke - August 24, 2008
- Green Tree Coffee Coupon Code 25% off (exp: 08.31.08) - August 16, 2008