And I quote:
Science Man, is it true that the greatest release of carbon with regards to my morning coffee is due to the process of heating the water? How can I still be green with this addiction?
I don’t know but it would seem to me that we can tend to go a bit over-board. But then again, I also quote:
Even in comparison to the carbon released in transporting coffee, heating the water for and keeping the coffee hot attributes to a much greater release of carbon.
Good Grief Charlie Brown… that is disturbing. I have to have hot coffee damn it. What are your thoughts on the “Green Addiction” ?
- Alec Baldwin Not Happy With His Barista - September 9, 2011
- Kids, Coffee and ADHD, A Cure in A Cup? - September 8, 2011
- Garfield: Bean Me - June 11, 2009
- Coffee Investor’s Dream in a Tough Economy - June 4, 2009
- Topless Coffee Shop Burns to the Ground - June 3, 2009
- Need Coffee, Water, or Snacks for Your Office? Try OfficeCoffee for Leads - August 13, 2008
- Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Review - July 14, 2008
- Yay! Got the old blog publish issue fixed! - October 19, 2007
- Entry for “Fill in the Blank” $50 Blog Contest - September 21, 2007
- MUST READ! Tips and Tricks Contest comes to a close….. - September 19, 2007